I help Mum’s go from stressed to blessed.
BABY, BUSINESS and BEYOND.
HOW can I help you become your BEST SELF?
- Navigate your way through your own personal Motherhood journey and find your joy.
- Create and adjust to your evolving identity as you flow through each stage of Motherhood and nurture that special part of you that is MORE THAN A MUM.
- Identify unconscious patterns, limiting beliefs and wounds that no longer serve you. (Let go of generational wounds and belief systems you do not wish to carry, or pass onto your children.)
- Stay present & quieten the noise around you about the kind of Mother you “should be.”
- Manage the stress and overwhelm you feel as you try to manage home, work & family life.
- Reconnect with your partner and/or nurture your personal relationships. (Most importantly, nurture your relationship with yourself!)
- Show up as the best version of yourself to create a harmonious home environment.
WHY I’m passionate about supporting MUM’S
I’m a RAWTHENTIC Mum who has been through her fair share of challenges including post natal depression following the birth of my son, and living with chronic pain. I’m passionate about supporting Mum’s to not only survive, but THRIVE in LIFE and MOTHERHOOD and to create long term, sustainable change, achieving a sense of harmony within themselves, which flows into their home and family.
Being a Mother is one of the most exhausting, yet exhilarating journeys a woman can embark upon. From the moment you find out you are growing a life inside you, you change forever. In the midst of feeling the deepest love and joy you can imagine, you can also feel incredibly overwhelmed. I have felt it all at different times. I have also felt it all at once!
I have felt anxious.
What is life supposed to look like and how am I supposed to juggle all of this, on top of managing my own mental, emotional and physical health??!!
When I first became a Mum and connected with other new Mums, I discovered I wasn’t alone. All our heads were spinning with questions like:
- How do I breakdown all the information coming my way about being a Mum and decide what is right for me and my baby?
- How do I navigate my way through all the emotion that’s coming up for me?
- Is it possible to feel fulfilled, valued and nurtured when my whole focus is on trying to make everyone else feel these things?
- Can I achieve this thing called ‘balance?’
- How do I stay connected to my partner? Will becoming a parent change our relationship?
- Am I really allowed to take a moment to focus on what I need?
The list goes on!
Knowing you’re not alone is everything and as months and years go on and our children grow, we face a new set of challenges at every turn. It is imperative that we have a support network and community we can turn to, to navigate our way through life as a Mumma.
- We need support to manage the Mum guilt. Yes – it is REAL!
- We need tools to nurture our emotional, mental and physical health.
- We need to learn how to effectively fill our own cup, because we can’t pour from an empty one. (And sometimes we can feel like the cup goes missing completely!)
Show someone you care with the gift of support –
1 x 1hr SUPPORT SESSION with Beth Lewis.
MORE THAN A MUM
Are you a Mum within the first 12mths of your Motherhood journey?
I’m here to support you!