The Healthy Hand for Mums
How to build a strong wellbeing – mentally, physically and emotionally.
Wednesday, 21st July 2021
Let’s be honest, being a Mum is EXHAUSTING!
Juggling family, work and ‘life in general’ whilst nurturing and supporting everyone around us can take its toll on our mental, physical and emotional health.
Developing a strong, overall wellbeing for ourselves and our families is imperative, however unfortunately for many Mums just thinking about this seems to cause added layers of stress, anxiety and overwhelm.
This webinar is for you if you answer YES to any of the following questions:
- Are you sick of feeling tired all the time?
- Do you and/or your partner/child(ren) get sick a lot?
- Do you struggle with overwhelm, stress and anxiety?
- Do you find it difficult to wind down at night?
- Do you feel like you never get enough sleep?
- Do the words ‘self-care’ stress you out, as you feel like there is no time or easy way to incorporate this into your life?
- Do you struggle to take time out for yourself, accept or ask for support? (Even though you know you’re about to fall apart – mentally, physically and/or emotionally?)
I feel you. I get it. I care!
As a Mum and business owner, I know how important it is to take the overwhelm out of this and get results – fast!
I have broken down my most valuable (and proven) tools & strategies to help you build a strong immune system and enhance your wellbeing – mentally, physically and emotionally.
Join me @1pm on Wednesday, 21st July and walk away feeling like you can:
- Achieve a sense of clarity, nurturing your mental health.
- Achieve a sense of vitality, nurturing your physical health.
- Achieve a sense of balance, nurturing your emotional health.
For yourself AND for your family.
You will receive a workbook containing tips, tools and strategies (including recipes) to build a strong immune system and overall wellbeing!
You deserve this, Mumma. I hope to see you there.
Peace & presence,