Welcome to the beginning of another new year!
It is imperative to give yourself time to rest, recharge and rejuvenate throughout the year.
- Tune in and listen to what your body, mind and soul are telling you.
- Take a few moments each day to be grateful for your breath – it’s always there for you.
- Take time out just for YOU! (We all need time out. Book a massage, plan a self-love day, a mini-break, or a holiday.)
- Write a ‘Fun & Creativity’ list. (We have enough to-do lists.)
- Be consciously aware of where you’re placing your attention and energy.
- Be okay to ‘not be okay!’ Life is not meant to be ‘easy’ and it is not normal to be ridiculously happy all the time! Tune into what your heart and soul are telling you and if you can feel emotion stirring – ‘sit with your shit.’ (There is always a message, a purpose, or a lesson.)
- Everything you experience is either a reason, a season, or a lifetime.
- It’s not about the destination, it’s about the journey. Be present!
- Treat your body like a temple and be consciously aware of what you are fuelling yourself with. (This goes for your body, your mind AND your soul!)
- Remember you already have everything you need within yourself. (Sometimes you simply need a little help finding it.)
- Work with a coach/mentor who truly inspires you!
“If you’re sacrificing your peace for a future goal, you’re only chasing a goal that is reinforcing the lie that you don’t already have that which the goal will have you feel once obtaining it.”
~ Jamie Gonzalez