MORE THAN A MUM – 8wk Program
Are you in the first 2yrs of your Motherhood journey?
Want support managing the overwhelm, exhaustion and new lifestyle?
Discover the art of taking your power back after giving birth and step into your new identity with presence and flow.
In this signature program (run over 8 weeks), Beth Lewis has packaged up her powerful tools to support Mum’s using the 3 “I’s!”
- IDENTITY – How to adjust to (and create) your new identity, so you can embrace and be excited about what this new chapter has to offer.
- INTUITION – How to tap into your intuition, quieten the noise and discern the aligned wisdom and advice surrounding you. Learn how to let go of what you think you ‘should’ be doing, feeling or experiencing as a Mum.
- INTIMACY – How to stay connected to, or reconnect with yourself and your partner, even when you feel you have nothing left to give.
You will walk away with a roadmap of the “MYnd CENTRE for Mumma’s Method,” which includes 3 simple steps that can be practiced daily and will take no more than 5 minutes per day.
- 3-part video series on the 3 “I’s” with a focus on how to incorporate them into your life, so you don’t just learn it, you’re able to live it!
- 4 mentoring sessions, so you can receive inspiration, support and expert help.
- 3 sessions based on each topic, plus 1 bonus session to ensure you are fully supported in applying this process.
- Lifetime access to the “MYnd CENTRE for Mumma’s” Mentoring community (via Facebook), to be surrounded by other awesome Mums going on the same journey. Receive real time support throughout the duration of the program and beyond!
- Content and worksheet for each topic, so you can effortlessly apply the content and feel more powerful and in control, fast.
PLUS – 1 x one-on-one Support Session with Beth Lewis.
WHY should you jump on board?
You want to find freedom within yourself and surrender deeply with joy to this phenomenal chapter in your life.
Becoming a Mum is one of the most exhausting, yet exhilarating experiences a woman can embark upon. Having the right support mentally and emotionally can significantly change your experience. Not only for yourself, but for your baby and partner also.
Give yourself this gift and discover how to:
- Drastically reduce overwhelm and find peace within yourself, so you can feel present and in flow with yourself and your baby.
- Peacefully let go of things you think you should or shouldn’t be doing. (For yourself, your baby, your partner, or around the home.)
- Practice self-care so you can show up as the best version of yourself and embrace the beautiful mess that Motherhood is! (Learning how to stay present with yourself and your child(ren) really is the most beautiful gift!)